We decided Easter morning that Noah was in need of a haircut. He had long strands of hair all over. I didn't want to cut it because I thought it made him look more like a baby, but we decided that it was time. So after our yummy cinnamon roll breakfast (which is all over his face) Wayne got out the hair clippers.
At first he showed Noah the clippers and how they work.

Then Noah wanted to try.

He did pretty good throughout because he had his new buzz toy. I was sitting in front of him trying to distract him. He didn't really mind until Wayne started using the scissors. He got really nervous when he saw the scissors.

I had to jump in the shower by the end of his haircut so I didn't get an after photo. It turned out really cute though but he doesn't look like my little baby anymore:(
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute and funny. Loved reading about the Easter egg hunt! Also, I love your cute Spring wreath...it turned out super cute!
Post a Comment