We had a very nice Easter this year. On Friday evening we were able to attend The Easter Journey as a family. Easter Journey was a production put on by our 3 wards in our stake. They decorated the church building so that it looked like Jerusalem and took us into different rooms where there were people who taught about the last 3 days of Christ's life. It was an amazing experience. I am so glad that we decided to go. Our kids struggled a little bit, but it was so worth it. The spirit was so strong there. I hope that we get to enjoy this every year.
Sunday morning the kids dove into their baskets. Noah wasn't cooperating, so here's a picture of Pres with her's.

Here are the little one's all dressed up and ready for stake conference. If you click on the pic, you might be able to see Noah's new spiked hair.

Noah got a buzz lightyear in his basket. As you can see in both of the pics he is holding onto him. He loves to throw buzz on the ground and say "buzz broke" he also says "infinity and beyond" as he holds buzz up high. It's kind of hard to understand the infinity part though:)

We went over to the Lewis' home for Easter dinner. It was so yummy!!!!! The kids played outside a lot and I ate a lot of delicious homemade rolls. I hope we get to enjoy this every year too:)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY
Great Easter basket goodies. Noah's hair is very cute. I does make him look a little less babyish. :) Sounds like a wonderful ward Easter party.
Your Easter sounds really great! Wish we could have been there too. Your kids looked adorable in their Easter outfits...love Noah's new spikes and cute bowtie!
Oops...just noticed my comment is under Travis' name...ha! I didn't realize he was signed in and not me.... Love Vic :)
Post a Comment