Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy birthday to me

Last week we celebrated my 26th birthday. I wasn't very excited about turning 26 this year because i'm officially over the mid 20s hump. I think I feel super old because I work with a lot of young people. The day was a good one though. I took the kiddos to the outlets for a little shopping. Then on our way home Wayne surprised me that he was coming home from work early. He made me a yummy cake and then we headed out to Tucanos for a delicious early dinner as a fam. Wayne had attempted to make me an ice cream roll cake the night before, but it didn't turn out. The Lewis family came over that night for some cake and ice cream. It was a pretty low key birthday, but it was perfect for me:)

3 comments:

deborah said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

Joanna said...

Oh, 26 is still so young. I love low key birthday's too.

Peterson Family said...

Happy birthday Amy!! 26 is still so so young! Sorry I'm a little late, but I have been thinking about you and knew your birthday was coming up. Your birthday sounds like it was perfect. Mmmm roll cake - sorry it didn't turn out.