Noah is so funny these days. He is talking so much. He is saying so many things that his sweet sister says. He asks me for "Diego" in the mornings and when I tell him no he always says "Why" in the same tone as Pres. He also will sometimes ask "It Sunday?" when I tell him that he can't have or do something. This is straight from his big sis.He is still the master at making messes. He also loves to jump. He jumps off the couch, off our bed, off the playroom table, and our sidetable too. He is fearless:) Noah loves loves loves to jump on the trampoline over at the Lewis' home. He also will hold himself up between our couches and just swing there. He's been doing this since he was super young. I'm thinking that he might be a gymnast. Although he still loves to shoot hoops.
Noah is such a sweetie. He is our cuddler. I love that he will still curl up in my arms and hold on to me super tight. He is also starting to tell me to hold him. He says, "hold me" in a whiney voice, and I think it's funny. He will also pat you and say your name over and over until you respond, and sometimes even when you respond he will just keep patting you and saying your name. Sometimes it seems like he doesn't have much to tell you, but he pats anyway. Or maybe because it takes so long for me to respond sometimes, he just forgets what he was going to tell me.
Presleigh is also such a sweetie and such a good helper. She likes to help me with the laundry and unloading the dishwasher. She is very good at picking up her things. The other night after I got home from work Wayne told me that she had picked up her bedroom. her clothes and toys were stuffed in drawers and in her closet, but it was impressive that she had clean up the floors so that I would come home to a clean house. The next day I asked her to clean up her playroom and she said to me "Daddy doesn't want to come home to a messy house." I'm sure that is what Wayne tells her to get her to clean up.
Presleigh can spell her name!!! It only took a few times of me telling her and now she pretty much has it down. She says R instead of the I sometimes when she isn't really concentrating on it. She picked it up really fast and I'm hoping that writing it will come quick too:)
The other day we were at Target and the kids were both running around crazy and started climbing on the end of one of the shelves. When I told her and Noah to get down she said to me "But mom, we are such good climbers." They really are good climbers.
Presleigh loves animals. She talks about them a lot. She was so excited when we were at the Lewis' last week and she saw a really big worm. She was also a little worried that it was going to eat her scooter. She is so funny and always says that different animals are going to eat her things or even her. We tried to go to a pet store to look at some animals but it didn't have any pets, so Presleigh was very dissapointed and kept asking me when we could go to the animal center. So on one of my nights off we went as a family to Petco and looked at the animals. Wayne wanted to get a hamster, but Presleigh wasn't interested. She wanted a bunny. So we went home with just our 2 munchkins.
The other day we met some friends at the park and Presleigh played with this little girl the whole time. It was so fun to watch her talking and playing and imagining with a friend. Noah was
feeling a little left out and tried to follow them around, but he had a hard time keeping up.
Our kids are at such fun ages right now. They play really well together and are best friends, and I love it. Presleigh asks where Noah is when he is napping. And Noah will ask about his sister in the morning when she is still sleeping. We are excited for things to warm up so we can have more fun outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment