
Friday, April 22, 2011
Viewers beware
Okay so Noah is so funny about when he goes poop. It seems like he will only go in a clean diaper. Usually when I change his diaper I can expect him to do his thing just a few minutes later. Well the other day I wasn't really thinking when I changed his diaper and didn't immediately put a new diaper on him. The kids were playing outside and I was cleaning their bathroom. Not long after I had changed him I heard a scream from Presleigh. She came running in side and told me, "Noah pooped on the floor." Yeah thankfully it was outside so it wasn't a big deal to clean up.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL LOVE it!!!! That's one way to not waste a diaper :)
Thankfully Presleigh came and told you before he could possibly get into it. Russ loved to dig in his diaper and smear his all over.
Presleigh is so smiley in her photos, she's adorable. Abigail right now is wondering when Presleigh is coming again.
Yeah that would have been very yucky, and not fun to clean up.
I wish we were going back to Utah sometime soon. I love it when my kids get to play with their cousins. Maybe you guys would like to get away and come visit Idaho:)
Post a Comment