Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Traditions

Monday night we decided to make sugar cookies and dye Easter eggs. It was so fun to help the kiddos cut out the cookies. And then watch them try to put frosting on them. Well Noah pretty much just put frosting in his mouth. I love that my kids are able to enjoy things like this now that they are a little older. Presleigh was so good about cutting out the cookies. She would get very proud after each cookie she cut out.








I love to dye Easter eggs:) Noah wasn't very interested in dying the eggs. His attention span only lasted through the cookie part of the night. Presleigh was very good about the eggs. She would bathe the eggs with a spoon, pouring the vinegar water over the egg until it was the color she wanted. We didn't really do anything fancy this year with the eggs. We just made them extra bold, and then I forgot to take a picture of them all done:(






No comments: