Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crafting Again

I actually put this fabric up a while ago but this didn't take any work so I don't count this as crafting. But I did want to show one of the walls in the kids playroom that I have done. I am planning an alphabet wall for the other wall but it's taking me a while to gather all the letters. Here is a pic of Presleigh's Easter dress that I made last week. I still need to do the buttons in the back but it turned out really cute. I used this tutorial.
She wanted me to take her picture:)
I made this map pillow from a tutorial found here
And of course I had to make Noah a Bow Tie to coordinate with Presleigh's Easter dress. These are super simple and so fun to make.

Hopefully there will be more projects to come:)

3 comments:

deborah said...

I love all of your cute projects! You're amazing!

Taylors said...

Oh my goodness!!! The picture of Pres' dress finally came up after getting on your blog for the 5th time it was well worth it! Soooooooo cute! You have an amazing eye to know what looks good together! I can't say enough how much I LOVE the dress!!! Great Job!

Kirsten said...

You are so talented Amy!