Monday, April 25, 2011

Neighborhood egg hunt

I got to help out a little with our neighborhood Easter egg hunt this year. I pretty much just help set up a little and then manned the 1-4 year olds. This is how the hunt went for our kiddos this year.




Mom gives the go ahead for the little ones to start picking up eggs


Presleigh and Noah just stand there and watch all of the other little ones.

They continue to just watch. When I tried to help Noah go pick some up, he flopped on the ground for a little fit throwing.
Emily, the head of the egg hunt put some eggs into Pres' basket so the kids went home with like 7 out of the 24 eggs that I had put out for them:)


It was kind of funny watching all of the kids hustling to get their eggs, and then our little ones just standing there. I think it was a little overwhelming for them. Maybe next year we'll have a better return on our eggs:)

No comments: