This summer has been a little crazy so far. I've been working a ton, and so has Wayne. During the day the kids and I spend lots of time at the swimming pool. It is right down the street from us, so it almost feels like it's in our backyard. The kids love to swim. Presleigh is a little fish, and tries to sneak into the big pool sometimes. Noah was a little nervous at first, I think because the water is super cold. But now he loves to walk around in the baby pool. We pretty much play all day:)



A couple weeks ago the Wayne and the kids came to visit me at work. It was during family night, so they got to see Andy the Armadillo, and eat free ice cream, and watch the balloon guy make them fun balloons. They loved it and pretty much wouldn't stop talking about the armadillo. Every day when I would go to work they would ask to go in and see the armadillo, and I would have to tell them that Andy only works on Monday nights. So this past Monday they got to come in again. We decided to take a picture:) Presleigh is so funny because she sits and waits for him to come to their table and then she gets all shy and acts scared. I'm thinking that they would love Disney Land and all the characters there.
4 comments:
How great to have the swimming pool so close to you. That makes it so easy to take them. Looks like you kids are having a ball!
ah your fam is so cute girly! glad you guys are enjoying the summer!
You guys are such a cute family! Wish our pool had a kiddie area...or actually I wish we could come with you guys to your pool...that would be better!
We would love that Vic!!! Come play at our pool with us:)
Post a Comment