You are an amazing father, but you are also an amazing person. Your love for the savior is so clear in your words and actions and I love that about you:) You are one of the hardest workers I know and it makes me sad that I didn't always appreciate that. I admire the sacrifices that you have made for our family and the example that you have set for me. You are so personable and funny, and I love that you enjoy making others laugh.
I love that you give people the benifit of the doubt and how forgiving you are. I love that you were taught the gospel later in your life and how you accepted it, embraced it, and still live it. I am thankful that you took mom to the temple so that we could be an eternal family. I am impressed with how positive you have been through your trials, and how you have been able to brush off the negative that has been thrown at you, unfortunately by me at times:(
I love that you enjoy doing missionary work through geneology. Growing up you always made time to play run, jump, and flip, dark night, take me on trips, coach my basketball team, and just enjoyed us kids which has made a huge impact on my life. And you still make an effort to spend time with me and my family even in difficult times. You have the biggest heart ever!!!
Your encouragement has helped me get through some really tough things and all your love has helped me gain confidence in myself and my abbilities to do hard things.
Thank you for always doing your best!!
I love you dad and I am so grateful to be your daughter:)
1 comment:
You are such a sweetheart. I had daddy read it. He was very touched. He really needs to hear things like this. Thanks
Post a Comment