Then we went home for a little relaxation. I had a big surprise for Wayne and I wanted to do something a little more fun this time. So I packaged up this pregnancy test and had Presleigh give it to Wayne. She told him "Daddy we're gonna have a baby." It was the cutest thing. We know that it is still super early but we are still very very excited and hopeful that we will have a healthy pregnancy this time around.
Then it was on with the festivities. We went over to the the Lewis' for a bbq dinner. It was extremely delicious. The boys gave Presleigh a water balloon that she carried around with her, she called it her baby. It popped all over her dinner. She was very upset. But then Jake made her a new one. I think it eventually got thrown out into the street. It was so nice to be able to have a low key 4th and still spend time with family. We love the Lewis fam and are so happy that we live close. 



Then we headed over to a park with our friends to watch the fireworks. We got there pretty early so the kids were running around and playing. Noah was all over the place. I think it was all of the lemonade that he drank. He was hyped up. He was running around talking to strangers and playing catch with random people. He had no fear. I was worried he was gonna run off and get lost or taken. We were chasing after him quite a bit. But then the fireworks started and it was all worth it. The kids loved them. I love the 4th. I love wearing red white and blue, I love seeing flags out, and I love the patriotic music.



8 comments:
Hip Hip HOORAY for baby number three!!!!!! NOAH!!!??? What happened to your hair??? He is so blond! Looks like you had a great time, it is nice to be close to family. Once we have these babies I am calling for a girls weekend!! I NEED SOME AMY TIME!!!!
Totally, let's start planning!! I wish we could do it before the babies:) Yeah Noah's hair is super blond, I hope it stays.
Congrats!!! So excited for you!!! YEah for babies!
Ahh!!!!! I am so happy you are pregnant! Congrats congrats! I hope it's a healthy pregnancy this time too....I have a good feeling about it. Can't wait for March 2012 :)
Cute kid pics too (and Wayne!). Love your family so much.
Congratulations! That's exciting news! Hope you have a great pregnancy and that you keep some energy. Those little ones look like they keep you pretty busy!
That's exciting, Amy & Wayne! So happy for you both!
congratulations! I can't believe it has been 2 years since you moved from here
Amy we are due 12 days apart! So exciting for you. Sorry about the sickness this pregnancy has been so different and I too have been crazy sick. Good luck with the rest of pregnancy. Are you hoping for another boy or girl? I am going to add you to my blog list.
Post a Comment