Thursday, July 21, 2011

Washing the Van

On Saturday after Wayne mowed the Lawn he decided that the van needed washed. Presleigh was already wet from the hose but she wanted to help too. Here she is washed the sidewalk:)
Noah didn't want to get sprayed with the hose so he stayed pretty far from the van and hung out next to me.

Here is the man working hard to clean that lovely green van:)

This is Noah's way of waving. When cars would pass he puts his hand up like this to wave. It's pretty dang cute.


Presleigh finally got the rag to the car. She was a good little helper.

2 comments:

Taylors said...

I know I say this every time I see a picture of Noah but I really can't get over his hair!!!! Love these pictures of cute Pres washing and working with her Daddy. Too bad we aren't neighbors... my van could use a wash ;)

Joanna said...

It is a lovely green van - esp. sparkly clean now.