I am planning on getting my hair done soon and i'm torn on what to do. What do you think of this pretty auburn color tha Alison Sudol is sporting in this pic? You think I could pull this color off?
Yikes.... What would your roots look like? Would you have to bleach out your natural color? Nicole recently became a red head and I really like it on her so maybe you would look just as great!
I think it would be fine I just worry what it would do to your hair. A haircut always grows out and can be altered but if your hair gets to damaged then you are out of luck and it doesn't look good no matter what.
4 comments:
Yikes.... What would your roots look like? Would you have to bleach out your natural color? Nicole recently became a red head and I really like it on her so maybe you would look just as great!
Not the right color at all!
Thanks jules, you make me want to do it even more.
I think it would be fine I just worry what it would do to your hair. A haircut always grows out and can be altered but if your hair gets to damaged then you are out of luck and it doesn't look good no matter what.
Post a Comment