Tuesday, October 12, 2010
My baby isn't cold
I feel like I have a sign on my forehead the reads I NEED HELP. I don't know what it is, maybe it's not even me, but why on earth do people feel like they can just offer up all sorts of advice when it's not even asked for? I know sometimes we learn things that we want everyone else to do or learn as well, so we decide that we need to tell everyone about it. Not a great idea. If advice is wanted it will probably be asked for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't have a sign, you are a WONDERFUL mom and a person I look up to very much! I think you are doing a great job raising your family and I know when you make decisions you make them with Wayne and Heavenly Father, just as you should. You guys are a great team. Love you!!!
This happens to me as well. I even got nasty with a lady at Smiths the other day who made it her obligation to tell me that I needed to talk to one of my kids about behavior she deemed reprehensible. Although I wish I could take back how I let her dictate my mood, and then act upon that mood, she had some pretty big nerve to approach a complete stranger like that.
Post a Comment