So my sis-in-law convinced me to make a bunch of crafty things for our neighborhood garage sale. I've been sort of interested in selling some of the things that I make. So I spent about two straight weeks making product. I made felt flowers, fabric flowers, rosettes, bow ties, neck ties, leg warmers, burp cloths, headbands, and onsies. It was awful trying to get everything done that I wanted by my deadline. I got most everything done though, and we were both awake til like 2:00 in the morning finishing stuff up the night before. Last Saturday was our trash to treasure and of course it decided to rain. It was so cold and there were barely any people there and they all were looking to buy trash. So it was a little bit of a bust. I'm not disappointed though because now I have so much product that I can try to sell at a craft fair or on etsy. I think the push I got from Liz was just what I needed to get up and going on this stuff. We'll see if it sticks.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy, you amaze me at the energy you have to do all of these things. I am sure you will be able to sell your things you are so good at putting cute things together. I wish I could see better what you put together.
Post a Comment