Friday, October 15, 2010

Kid Fun

Here are the Joy School kids. This week it was my turn to have the kids. We sang songs, played play-doh, painted pumpkins, did crafts, danced, ate snacks, played house, and traced hands. Presleigh loves joy school and all of her friends.

Noah being such a cute sweet boy.
This was the first time that I have ever seen Noah sitting down with his sister watching TV.
Noah got a hold of a crayon and started putting it on like lipstick. It was super funny to watch.

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Joy school sounds like lots of fun I can see why Presleigh loves it so much and her friends. Your kids are so cute. Love the pic with Noah and Pres watching TV together!
PS Nuh night Noma lives on....still.

Kirsten said...

I did home preschool for 50% of my kids Matt, Lauren, and Amanda. But, all my kids took preschool somewhere. Good busy memories. Some of the friends my kids have today are from preschool days.