Monday, August 30, 2010
Wilder Blog
My sis-in-law just started a blog and her first post is about her conversion story which she gave in sacrament meeting yesterday. If you're interested you should go check it out. She did an amazing job giving her very first talk. It was probably the best meeting that i've been to ever. My cousin spoke, my sis-in-law, and my brother. All of them gave their conversion stories. My family is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Wayne and Amy,
I just read the conversion stories that you both assisted in. These experiences are eternal--you will never forget them. I wish I could have been there to listen to the Spirit's words with Wayne as the mouthpiece.
What powerful new additions to the Lord's kingdom this young family is. Their testimonies are wonderful.
Good job both of you for supporting them!
Post a Comment