Sunday, August 29, 2010

Such a boy

Everytime I take this kid outside he goes straight for this slide. He climbs the stairs all by himself and sits or stands at the top. He is always climbing. I don't remember dealing with this with little Pres so I'm assuming that it's a boy thing. The little face he makes when I tell him no and that he's going to fall off is so stinking cute. He's starting to understand so much and use words. He makes a noise that sounds like thank you and the other day he brought me a toy and said what sounded like "look." He is such a sweet boy but I can tell this little one is going to be a handful




1 comment:

Brittany B said...

It's a total boy thing. Jameson could climb before he could crawl. So not fun. And he hasn't stopped since.