Sunday, August 29, 2010
A special evening
Finally a picture of these two very amazing women!!! Jen and Lizzy



Friday night was so special. I was able to go to the temple with my newly converted family memebers to do baptisms for the dead. I also got to be baptized and confirmed for my dad's mother. I can not even describe how awesome it was to see these two couples enter the temple to do work for the dead. There was a special spirit there, and I am so grateful that my grandmother's work is starting to get done. I love the temple and am so grateful that we have one so close, that we get to visit often. I can not wait to see these families sealed together for eternity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting all those awesome pictures of your guys!! I miss you so much...
You guys are pretty cool! What a special event and I am sure these two lovely women are very grateful to have you close by them.
Post a Comment