Sunday, August 29, 2010
Vacuum Craze
I love to vacuum. I'm not sure why but it relaxes me. I remember when I was a young girl I begged my parents to buy a Kirby vacuum. I promised my mother that I would vacuum all of the time if she bought one. She didn't ever end up getting one, but now I seem to vacuum all of the time with my whimppy bissell. Since moving here I've made a friend who, like me, loves to vacuum. I was always amazed at the vacuum lines in her carpet everytime I went to her house. I was wondering why the heck I wasn't getting the fresh vacuum lines in my carpet and decided that it was because I needed a new one. So I started searching online for a nice vacuum. So my sweet friend comes over one day and starts trying to vacuum with my vacuum. It wasn't working very well so she started cleaning it out. this is a picture of some things that she got out of the hose.
I know it's nasty and yes that is the lid to deodorant. I was so excited when she got it all cleaned out cause I thought it was going to be like a new vacuum. Then we discovered that the brush wasn't spinning, the belt had broke. So with a clean hose and a new belt we got the vacuum working like new. And finally i'm getting the lines in my carpet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment