Sunday, August 29, 2010
Bodega Bay
A couple weeks ago we took a quick trip to Bodega Bay. We went with my brother Darren and his family. We were going to have a long weekend trip but it turned into a one night stay due to over booking. It was so nice to finally get away as a family though. We went up on a thursday night and came back friday afternoon. We spent that Friday morning at the beach exploring. Noah was making me so nervous, everytime we would put him down in the sand he would take off full speed towards the ocean. He was so wobbly on the sand that he even fell and cut open his lip on a big rock. It healed pretty quick, thank goodness. We live in the perfect location. Close to the mountains and the ocean, I love it!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so jealous of your close by beach. We had that when we lived in Oregon. I want to come visit! Maybe on day.
Post a Comment