Wednesday, September 15, 2010

List of fun!!!

*Went to summerfest
*Rode the Zipper
*Darren's family moved in with us
*Sharing a car with sister
*Projects
*Decorating my besties bedroom
*Painting walls, dresser, cabinets
*Got rid of our TV (finally)
*Obsessed with Pandora
*Getting over Pneumonia
*Went to apple hill
*Dead squirrel in the backyard
*Cloth diapering
*Called to primary presidency
*1st CPA test taken (hopefully passed)
*Started a joy school for Pres
*Noah is saying words (ball, tutu(thank you), darren, haddy, sissy, dad, momma)
*Running at night
*Thrift store shopping
*Noah climbing the brick wall out back
*Presleigh showing quite a special personality (aka: attitude)
*Foodstoring
*Homemade yogurt
*Noah plays basketball with anything round (garbage can, toilet, and bathtub)
*Our new diet:) Rice and Beans Brazilian style
*7 gallons of milk filling our fridge
*Mariocart
*Got Presleigh her own lipstick
*Trips all over the Sac Valley
*Grandma comes in 1.5 weeks!!!! YAY!!!!
*Enjoying life like crazy!!!!






2 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

Love the list. I just wish I was on it! I had a dream last night that you had come to visit and that I was being really rude and didn't go over to visit you hardly at all and kept saying that we were sick. BOO!!! Anyways, I got that shirt that Noah is wearing for Preston from Old Navy. It is Preston's absolute favorite!

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

haha that is a silly dream. I wish you were on the list too. Hopefully we'll get to see you all sometime soon. You planning on going to conference? Isn't that shirt super cute. It's my favorite too. He's a mini Wayne. I bet it looks so cute on Preston. Miss you sister!!