Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My sweet Presleigh

Here's Presleigh on her first day of Joy school. She was so excited to go to school. She packed her backpack full of her baby doll and blanket. Her cousins Gavin and Hadley (both live with us) go to school so she was feeling pretty cool being able to tell everyone that she got to go to school too.

This little girl has been such a sweetie lately. She is so funny and full of personality. I've realized how much she really does listen to what I say, she loves to copy me. Like when she says to her cousins, "ask me nicely." I love when she tells me "thank you for opening the door mommy." She has good manners. She told me yesterday after school that she learned about apples. She said "a-a apple" and when I said apple she said "no, a-a apple." She loves her little brother and is starting to call him her brother which is so cute. She also thinks that she is the boss of him. When I tell Noah something she says to me "Mommy I am the boss" it's funny because I am constantly telling her that I am the boss and to worry about herself. She is also learning about boys and girls. She says daddy and Noah are boys and Presleigh and Mommy are pretty girls.

Last week we found a dead squirrel in our backyard, which was a little scary since we have rattlesnakes in our area. She talked about the squirrel for days. About how uncle darren killed it (he really just disposed of it, but that's the part she saw so apparently she got confused).

She likes to pick out her own clothes and always wants to wear dresses. She's very girly.

The other day after she went potty she got off gave me a big hug and said, "mommy I soooooo happy." I love that she is a happy girl these days. We are enjoying eachother a lot more when she is:)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Presleigh is so adorable. You are such a good Mom to her. Love that she has good manners and copy's her Mom. Miss you guys and hope to see you at Thanksgiving.

deborah said...

What a cutie Presleigh is! Sam could use some help from her.