Sunday, August 29, 2010
Lipstick battle
A couple weeks ago Presleigh and I were having lots of battles over my lipstick. She seemed to not be able to get enough of smearing my lipstick all over her face. I was trying to keep my bag off the floor and in places that she couldn't reach so that she wouldn't get into my make-up. But it's like she could not resist. One day I think I caught her like three times putting my lipstick on and basically ruining it. I was not too happy but these pictures are kind of cute.
She even put it on Delaney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a funny face she's giving - "oops, mom's not so happy."
They do love to get in to make up. My brushes and eye shadows are destroyed. You can never have anything nice, is what I've decided.
Post a Comment