Thursday, May 13, 2010

Playing catch up!!

We've had an eventful couple of weeks, and i'm just now getting around to posting about it all.

First, we went to Utah at the end of April to celebrate my mother's big 60th birthday. It was kind of stressful trying to make it all happen since Wayne was in the middle of a deadline for an audit, but we made it it all worked out. Wayne spent the weekend at his parents and I took the kiddos and met my family in Park City for a girls weekend. It was so nice to be able to see my family. Presleigh was loving her Makka (grandma) and her aunties. We had a great time!!

We got back just in time for my 25th birthday! It was such a nice day. Wayne brought home my favorite pizza and 25 balloons and then we went out and bought some P90X, more on that to come. We also went to a yummy yogurt shop. That following Friday my friends surprised me with a little birthday party. We went to dinner at my favorite place and then went to a kareoke place. One of the funnest places ever! We sang our hearts out for about 3 hours:)

So here are the last couple weeks in pictures.


This was Mother's Day before church.
Presleigh with her "Baby" aka water balloon.

Wayne and I on my birthday

My mother and her four girls in Park city. Don't ask me why we decided to take the photo right after we woke up, but this is the best one I have.

My sister and my mother


My quilt is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy Belated Birthday Amy! Sounds like you had a great one and things are sound really good with you guys. Darling little kids and family you have.

Ashley DeMille said...

Sounds like fun! I got to see Kim in MT! I made that trip again!!! You look great! Have you started your P90X? I have it and I love it! That is when I get the chance to use it. KenpoX is my very favorite!

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

Ashley,
Kim said that she got to see you. I am so jealous that you got to go to Montana. I haven't been back since our last trip:( I'm hoping to get out there at the end of June, but who knows.
Wayne and I just started P90X. We've only done 2 videos but we love it. We're hoping to get nice and buff!!