Friday, May 28, 2010

It's finished

So after a couple practice rounds I finally finished Presleigh's dress. I didn't use a pattern, just the picture from my last post. Didn't it turn out so cute!!! I think I saved myself about $30 making this on my own, and it looks the exact same. Sorry about her crazy hair. I didn't brush it yesterday:)




We took the kids to the park and had a picnic last weekend. It was really cold, and not a very good idea, but the kids enjoyed it. Noah decided that he wanted to steal Presleigh's sandwhich. This boy eats like crazy. Everytime he sees food he freaks out screaming until you give him some. You'd think we were starving him or something.


This happens just about every night. The kids help daddy with the dishes. So cute!!!!

2 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

I love her dress! Write up a tutorial would ya? :) I want to make like eight. :)

Veronica Campbell said...

I love Presleigh's dress!! your so talented!! i seriously need to spend a week with you to learn all this stuff before i have kids..:)