My bike finally came last week. YAY!!!! We got a trailer for the kids from my cousin which is amazing, cause I had been looking on craigslist for weeks. Then Pres and I ran out and bought Noah a special baby helmet (for his little head) and Daddy a bike for an early father's day present. We have taken a bike ride almost every day since we got completely equipped. The kids love it and enjoy playing together in their double trailer. And i'm realizing that my legs are not quite as strong as they use to be. The hills in Rancho are absolutely killer.






5 comments:
We want bikes!!! Josh has been looking for me a bike and bike trailer. Kendra and I rode all of the way down to the post office the other evening. It was SO fun! And then the other night Josh rode to Albertsons to go to the redbox. We are feeling pretty sporty lately:)
AHhhhhh your kids are the cutest!!! We need to see you soon! Love the bikes you look so good.
I totally recommend it. It's such a great family activity and you get a little leg work out as well. Go to goodwill. I looked at goodwill for Wayne a bike but all they had was a women's. Actually in MT you could probably find one at a garage sale.
Your kids are growing up and darling! We have always loved bike riding with our kids... great activity!
Your kiddos are so cute. Noah has the cutest eyes.
Post a Comment