Monday, June 14, 2010

taking steps

Yes, it's true. My baby is taking steps. I don't have any pics but I wanted to document this. Yesterday Noah took his first few steps. I think the first one was at church during sacrament meeting. But when we got home he started trying again. He was so cute, getting super excited every time he tried to walk. He kept falling and then getting right back up to try again. I did notice that he is much lighter on his feet these days. I know he'll be walking before we know it.

We are leaving for LA on thursday and I can't wait. The kids and I will drive to LA with Wayne and then fly out the next morning for MT. It's been over a year since I've been back to visit, so I am very anxious. Presleigh is very excited to ride on the "orange airplane up in the sky" but I can't say that I'm looking forward to that part.

2 comments:

Dexy said...

it's nice Noah is learning to walk.
Have a good trip to Montana,i wish i could have my family close so i could go to visit them,enjoy your time with you family.

Joanna said...

Have a wonderful trip visiting your family!