
K, so Wayne got me this beautiful bike for my birthday. He ordered it offline a few days before my big day. I was so excited when I went behind his back and looked through his e-mail to find that this was what he had picked out for me (I had told him that I wanted a bike). So a couple days after my birthday the company he ordered it from told us that they didn't have it. Total bummer.
So we looked online some more for the same bike. We found it at a different store at a discounted price so we were extra excited. They sent the bike and we were able to track it, so I knew exactly when it was going to arrive, and I waited at the house all day for it. It took 2 weeks but it finally got here. I looked at the box it came in and it showed a picture of the exact same bike only it was in the men's version, so I was kind of confused. But whatever, the receipt showed that it was the women's model so I went about my business. We when it was finally time to open it up, I was completely disappointed to see that they had sent us the wrong bike. Can you believe it??? How annoying!!!!!!!! I was thinking that maybe they would let us keep the one they sent, for Wayne and then let us order the one for me at a discounted price, but they said they would have fedex come pick up the men's bike and they would send out the pretty blue one for me the next day. We didn't hear from them for a couple days and I was a little worried but then last night we received an e-mail from the company explaining that they don't have the women's model. How annoying!!!!!!! So we've been desprately trying to find the same bike online somewhere and haven't had any luck.
Isn't the whole ordeal so rediculous. I think I need to pick out a different bike, but it's really the only one I want:(
No comments:
Post a Comment