Thursday, April 22, 2010

Homemade baby food

I decided to start making Noah's baby food. So tuesday night I went out and bought a bunch of fruits and veggies and then yesterday I started making it all. It was actually way easier then I expected and even made me wish I would have done it for Presleigh too. We're going nat-ur-al these days. Next will be cloth diapers, if I can convince my hubby. Here's a pic of my hard work.



Noah is pulling himself up on things. He's so cute, standing wherever he can. I found him like this the other day pretty much stuck standing at the coffee table but still loving that he can stand up. He gets so proud of himself when he does it and can usually stand on his own for a few seconds.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

OHHHHH, he is so cute! I can't wait to see him this weekend. Baby food looks yummy also.. Love you

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

That pic of Noah at the coffee table is awesome!!!