Monday, March 8, 2010

Update

Everytime Wayne goes out of town for work I have a breakdown because I absolutely hate airplanes. I always freak out that he's going to crash and that we're never going to see him again. Crazy? Yeah I know! So we had to take a family pic the night before the airplane ride. Hopefully someday my fear of flying will go away but I doubt it.
Aren't they cute. Last week it was a little chilly out so we were ale to bust out the beanie for Noah. Wayne made it back safe and sound with no airplane accidents, thank goodness. This weekend we spent a little time outside, because it was beautiful out.
Had to snap this picture of Presleigh. Look she's getting hair!!!! And it's a little bit curly!

Here is Presleigh and my cousin Delaney making their silly faces!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have such a cute family! I don't blame you on the airplane thing, not my favorite thing either. I haven't flown in about 11 years!! =)