I almost had some made on etsy and then I realized that I could probably make them myself.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Silhouettes
I thought it would be fun to make Silhouettes of the kids. I know you probably can't tell but they are making the same face. It's really crazy how similar their silhouettes are. It was a fun and very easy project.

I almost had some made on etsy and then I realized that I could probably make them myself.
I almost had some made on etsy and then I realized that I could probably make them myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How you make them?
Dexy,
Take profile pictures of your kids in front of a dark solid wall. Then load them onto your computer. You can trace the picture right from the computer screen onto a piece of white paper. Then I cut them out and traced them onto black cardstock. Cut those out and put them on some white cardstock and frame them.
Aren't they so stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment