Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Potty training

We've been working on getting Presleigh potty trained this past week. She is actually doing a lot better than I thought she would. She's only had a few accidents since we started and she finally went #2 in the potty today. We got her a little potty from Ikea and I basically let her run around with no panties and she just goes when she has to. I love watching her run into the front room from the backyard when she has to go potty. And then when she's all done she yells "I did it!" She's such a big girl and we are so happy that she is doing so well with her potty training.

Noah is trying to crawl these days. He gets up on all fours and rocks but hasn't quite figured it out. He is able to get around pretty well with his scooting, although he seems to get frustrated with it. Noah babbles quite a bit. He loves to say dada and clicks he toungue a bunch too. Noah's bum problem is so much better. He had a follow up appointment on Monday and the doctor was relieved that it was going away with the antibiotics.

We've been spending a lot of time outside. The weather has been beautiful here and we are lucky enough to have a park down the street from us so we go pretty often.

Wayne is working on getting his CPA passed. He works all day and then goes to the college to study during the evenings. We definitely don't see enough of him, but hopefully he can get this test over with soon.

I've been sewing a little lately and i'm totally enjoying it. I grew up watching my mom make all sorts of things, and I wasn't really interested in any of it until now. I love creating things. My newest creation is Presleigh's Easter dress. It turned out so stinking cute and I'm so excited about it. I will post a picture of it soon.

Here are a few pics of the kids. I tried to post more but blogger is being lame. Sorry mother!




1 comment:

Patsy said...

They are so cute... I can't wait to see all of you in April!