Today Noah was so cute. He just wanted to cuddle. I'm pretty sure he's getting another tooth (his first just poked through a couple days ago) so he just wanted his mommy to hold him. Which I love!!!!
Presleigh found a pair of Wayne's dirty socks in our closet and decided that she wanted to wear them. I guess I won't need to buy her a pair of white knee highs for church anymore. You can't see because her hands are over them but she also has two pretend owwies on her thighs. She loves her elmo bandaids.
Here is Presleigh bowling for the first time. She kicked the ball down the alley.
Fun things about the kids:
I'm not sure why Presleigh is so obsessed with Santa but while we were at the bowling alley this old man (wearing a much too tight blue polo) with white hair and a beard was looking for a bowling ball on the rack and Presleigh of course pointed and very excitedly shouted "SANTA!"
While I was cleaning the garage Presleigh was at the edge of the driveway the whole time saying "santa, where are you?" talking to the blow up santa across the street from us who wasn't blown up.
Noah is rolling over from his front to back. He's not a big fan of laying on his belly, so I doubt we'll see a back to front roll for a while.
Almost everytime Noah cries or makes a noise Presleigh says "Nono, SHHHHH!" and then puts her hand over his mouth. I even saw her do it to her baby doll who makes crying noises.
Presleigh is counting to 13! I don't know what she has against the number nine but she usually leaves it out.
Noah is very curious and looks for anything within his reach to put in his mouth.
Presleigh is very good with directions and is always telling me when we need to turn to get to daddy's office.
Presleigh checks the mail with her daddy every night. Tonight she came back from getting the mail and started telling papa that it was too foggy outside to see the moon. The moon is another one of her obsessions.
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
1 comment:
I LOVED this post! I wish we could be close so I could get to know those adorable kiddos of yours. I just seems WRONG that I don't know them better. I love you and miss you sis.
Post a Comment