Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Craft Day
Every Tuesday my friends and I get together for a little craft day. I love it. Presleigh loves to run around with her little friends and I get to spend some time chit chatting with friends while working on projects. It's great! Yesturday we worked on neck ties. Here are a few that i've made so far for baby Noah. Sorry the picture didn't really turn out too well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I need you to teach me how. Little boy ties are the hardest thing to find. Stores don't believe little boys should dress up for church apparently.
Lucky!! I seriously wish i lived by you!! I want to learn how to make things but i live by older people and they dont have craft nights.
Hey would you be willing to make me some and I will pay you. I bought a couple like this for Grayson in Utah and think they are so cute on him. I could never figure out how to do this. You are so creative, just like your mom and sister.
Okay I need this pattern. I love little boy ties and want my boys to match but can't really find them ties except at easter and christmas time.
Post a Comment