Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Presleigh



















Presleigh turns 2 today, and I can't believe how fast the two years have gone. This little girl is amazing and we love her so much. She has such a sweet little personality and can make me laugh and cry at the same time. She is such a good older sister to Noah, and she is my little helper. I love it when she knows i'm frustrated and so she pats me and says "It's otay momma." It melts my heart everytime, and reminds me to be patient. We love you Pres and hope you have a wonderful second birthday!

4 comments:

Taylors said...

Happy Birthday Presleigh!!!!! I told the kids they day before that she had the same birthday as Rick so we would call her and then I forgot! Sorry... I hope she had a great birthday, I will never forget the night she was born, Rick was hoping she would get here before midnight :) We love you Presleigh!!!

Joanna said...

Sweet comment from Camie. It's great that you two have formed a friendship.

An older man who spoke in our previous ward said "Listen to your children." What Presleigh said "It's otay momma" has made me realize even more how smart little children are, and oh how we should listen to them and be more like them.

All of the pictures of her are just precious. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley DeMille said...

I started to get all confused when I saw pictures of you holding a baby girl at the hospital! I didn't think you could have another one by now! I thought time must be flying by! Happy birthday Presleigh!!! WE miss you guys

Ashley DeMille said...

oh and I also forgot to read the post title!!! I think it is the lack of sleep I have had in the past week!