Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Going Private!!!!!

All you blog stalkers this is the last chance you have to look at our blog because we're going private. So either leave me a comment with your e-mail address or you can e-mail me at carda24@hotmail.com if you want to be able to keep checkin us out!

9 comments:

Taylors said...

add us! :) If you need my email let me know but I think you have it.

The Lyon's said...

Add me as well ryoaxl@yahoo.com

Salina said...

Can't remember if I gave it to you already...but I want to stay in the know!

salina@dayofdefense.com

Amanda said...

I love reading your blogs and what the kids are up too. My email is amanda_rule@msn.com

Brittany B said...

Keep us updated.

brittany.brazell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Add me please rjhales2@yahoo.com

Boyers said...

add us please!!! jen_stevie@yahoo.com

Katie & James Shannon said...

kshannon12@Hotmail.com
katie shannon

Dexy said...

dexytay@gmail.com