Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love my life!

That's what i've been thinking these days. I am so blessed and so happy and i'm absolutely loving life. I am so grateful for all that I have, expecially for my testimony of the truth. The gospel is amazing and brings such unity and happiness into our home. I feel so much peace knowing that my family can be together forever. And I live my life everyday trying to make sure that that happens.


On a lighter note... This morning we played dress up!

My quilt is completely pieced together and I am now waiting for someone else to come finish the rest for me.

On Friday I took the kids out and about to get some things for this past week. We live 30 min from costco, so I have to plan my trips to town. Anyway, I decided that I wasn't gonna make dinner so we stopped and got some chicken nuggets. Just like her mother, Presleigh loves to dip her food. As soon as she saw that I was dipping my chicken in ranch, she decided she needed ranch too. I positioned her nuggets in between her legs so she could use one hand for chicken and the other hand for dipping (we were in the car). About halfway home while talking to my mother on the phone I hear a "All done" coming from my sweet little Presleigh.
I didn't pay much attention to her until she wouldn't stop telling me that she was done, so I turned around (while at a stop light) and this nasty ranch mess is what I found. She gets her dipping from me, but i'm pretty sure i've never poured ranch dressing all over my head. Maybe she got that from her father. Noah is not mobile yet (thank goodness) but he tends to be able to find Presleigh's sippy cups lying around all the time. He loves to chew on them, and he can actually get water out of her straw ones.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

It is so wonderful that you are so happpy. We all strive for that and you have such a great attitude about things these days. We can all take a lesson from you. It is the gospel that brings that peace and happiness and I think we can have that no matter what is happening in our lives because we know why we are here. Sometimes it is hard to keep that focus but if we can life is so much easier. I love you!

Joanna said...

Your mother is sweet. I enjoyed reading her testimony and of course your testimony and your love for the gospel. Isn't it wonderful sharing it, especailly those you love - and really love ;)

The ranch story is a great one and one that will make you laugh thinking back about it. Kids are the best, especially when they get nice and messy and they are enjoying themselves and LOVING it. Not so fun for us to clean, but oh well, we only have them for a little while, right.

It's so fun seeing you on ooVoo! Love you guys.