Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Fun!

Here are some pictures of our fun times this Christmas.


Our Christmas Card picture.
One evening we spent walking around Old Sacramento
We went to Amador City which is this cute little town not far from us. They had a bunch of cute antique type stores. This is a picture of Presleigh with her uncle Devin on Santa's sleigh.

Christmas Day Presleigh and Delaney spent some time jumping on the trampoline before dinner. Isn't this picture so funny. Total action shot.

Here is Presleigh and Hadley all ready to go eat some yummy Christmas dinner. Can you see Pres' little pony tail? I can't believe she is finally getting some hair. Too bad she only lets Aunt Julie put pretties in it.
Noah with his Grandma Rhinehart. So glad I captured this sweet moment.

Here are the little ones in their matching pajamas!

Presleigh was very excited about her elmo slippers. Everytime she saw them at Target she would ask me to put them on her, and now she doesn't want to wear normal shoes.Here we are on Christmas Eve.


I love this picture of the kids. They almost look like they could be twins.

One night I found Presleigh sitting on top of her nightstand pointing at the window and I couldn't really understand what she wasy saying. Then she lifted up the blinds and I realized she was pointing at a big bright blow up santa across the street. I kept finding her in there talking about santa and sometimes he wouldn't be blown up and so she'd say "santa night night" She's so funny, and is always saying the funniest things.

The first night my family got to town our subdivision had a parade. The parade was full of people who had decorated their golf carts with Christmas lights. It was a fun little outting and Presleigh loved to see all the lights.

4 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

I want to see more pictures! HOW FUN! Did you get any at the b-ball game?

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

No pics of the basketball game. We all forgot our cameras. It was a lot of fun though

Joanna said...

What smiley, happy kids!

Sharstin said...

how cute! your fam is adorable!