We had a fun birthday gathering for Wayne Monday night with all of our local family and a couple friends. I think there were like 15 little kiddos running around my little home. If you can't imagine it was loud and crazy, but the kids had so much fun playing together and the adults got to chit chat a little too. This is Wayne's birthday cake which I did not make him. My friend actually made this deliciousness.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Snow?????
So this is what Wayne got to wake up to the morning of his birthday. I guess we brought the snow with us to California. Luckily it did not stick because not having to deal with snow is one of the reasons why we love this place. It was fun for little Presleigh to see, somehow she remembered what snow is from spending last year in freezing Utah. My little girl has a memory like her daddy.

We had a fun birthday gathering for Wayne Monday night with all of our local family and a couple friends. I think there were like 15 little kiddos running around my little home. If you can't imagine it was loud and crazy, but the kids had so much fun playing together and the adults got to chit chat a little too. This is Wayne's birthday cake which I did not make him. My friend actually made this deliciousness.
We had a fun birthday gathering for Wayne Monday night with all of our local family and a couple friends. I think there were like 15 little kiddos running around my little home. If you can't imagine it was loud and crazy, but the kids had so much fun playing together and the adults got to chit chat a little too. This is Wayne's birthday cake which I did not make him. My friend actually made this deliciousness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment