Monday, December 14, 2009
Thank goodness for Christmas Company.......
Well we have finally decided that it's time to move completely into our home. It's only taken us about 6 months to hang up our mirrors and shelves and other decor on the walls. I guess we started getting lazy with the unpacking because this was our 5th move in a year. Good excuse right. Our house is actually starting to feel like a home. It's much more cozy with stuff on the walls. I'm giving all the credit to my family who is coming for the holidays in just 2 days. I want my house to be pretty much how I want it before they get here, so i've kicked it in to high gear and started getting busy on organizing and decorating. Here are a couple of our (yes, my hubby has been helping me a ton) newly completed projects. This table was actually Wayne's old computer desk. I decided to give it a new coat of "vintage map" paint and make it my new sewing table. I am so excited to have my own little space in our bedroom to work on my sewing projects. Maybe now I can finish those stockings!
This is a picture of our computer armoire that we just revamped. I wish I had a before picture because this was the most hideous thing ever. We picked it up at a garage sale last weekend. Paint is a miracle worker cause this thing looks pretty dang good now. I love that it hides all of our office stuff which is a good thing because this is in our front room. The two chairs on each side of the armoire we got off of craigslist, there is actually four of them spread throughout the house and they are screaming for a coat of paint and some fun orange Amy Butler fabric. I can't wait to fix those up. That's all on the painting projects. I know you're wondering about the beautiful credenza but i'm just not ready to paint that baby yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH Noah you are too cute! I need to kiss your cheeks too :) Love all of your stuff like always... you are so creative! Can I fly you out here to decorate my house when I get in it????
Good Job Amy you computer table and armoire look great!
Post a Comment