Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving and Random Fun

Here are some fun pictures of the kiddos.

I love this picture because it shows that her hair is actually growing.
Presleigh has been really into putting my shoes on. I'm surprised at how well she can walk in my heels. This in Noah on Thanksgiving. I love it that I can at least get him to wear a hat.
Presleigh on Thanksgiving. We had such a nice Thanksgiving this year. We spent most of the day in our pajamas and then went over to our friends house for some yummy dinner that evening.
Here's Wayne sneaking a brownie cupcake.
Presleigh sporting my shoes again.

2 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

That Skirt Presleigh is wearing is one of the deals I found at target. I had to get her a 3t so she won't be wearing it for awhile, but $2!!! SO CUTE!

Taylors said...

Ahhh Noah is getting so big! I think he is looking more like Pres! Love her hair ;)