I'm sure that my sweet hubby is getting sick of me searching Craigslist for great deals on furniture that he definitely does not want to move. He even told me last night that I should probably finish the projects that i've already started before looking for a grandma (aka. Wing back) chair to reupholster. I'm sure he's right, so here is a glimpse of some of the projects that I need to finish before I can get my wingback chair.

The Credenza: I think I've decided that i'm gonna paint this beauty a peacock blue with some gold hardware. And I think i'm going to keep it in my front room.

This is the quilt that I've been working on for Presleigh's bed. It is going to be perfect. I am so excited to get this done but it's my first quilt so it's taking me some time. Plus I don't need it done until January for her birthday, so other christmas things come first.

This a pic of our torn up front living area. Until last night it was our formal dining area but i'm thinking its going to be another living area so the kiddos have more space to play in. That entertainment center where our TV is we got for free and it came with two other pieces all of which I'm planning on restaining.

This is some of the felt food that i've been working on for Presleigh for Christmas. I still have so much more to make, and you would be surprised how long this stuff takes. It'll will be nice and fun play food and also safe around baby boy so i'm excited about it.

Here are our Christmas stockings. Not your traditional stockings and they are not even close to finished but they will be super cute hung on our fireplace.

These are Noah's christmas present. Soft fabric blocks! I'm gonna put some letters on them and then call them good.
It's definitely hard to find time to create things with two little ones but these projects keep me sane and give my mind some excersise:)
2 comments:
Wow you have been busy, looks like fun.
You are so talented! I love all the projects! The food is too cute I couldn't picture it when you told me about it I think it is turning out so cute!
Post a Comment