Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dear, Little Green Chair

I have been battling with you for way too long. You allow my daughter to stand on you to get into anything she wants. Why are you so light and easy to move around the house? I'm sick of you being in my bathroom in front of the sink. You are helping my daughter make way too many messes. I have seriously considered throwing you in the garbage along with your twin but I know my sweet Presleigh would be so sad and constantly ask me for her "seat". You need to stay by your little table and not move. I don't want to see you by the front door helping Presleigh unlock it. I don't want to see you by the bathtub helping Presleigh play with the water. I definitely don't want to see you in the kitchen at all! No more getting into things on the dining room table. No more trying to brush her own teeth. No more climbing on nightstands. No more getting on the cement wall outside.
My life would be so much easier without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it would also be way more boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: