Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Fun!!!!!

I got these super cute rain boots for a steal and Presleigh loves them!! Last year I looked all over for rainboots that would fit her, so I was very excited to find these ones.
Here is our sweet boy just chillen out.
Right out of High school my uncle helped me change the brake pads on my car and after I was done my mother took a picture of me with my greased up hands. Well, this weekend Wayne changed the brakes on his car and so I decided to take a picture of the moment. He tried to copy my pose from my pic. I'm so lucky to have a man who can fix things!! We call him "Handy Daddy"

Presleigh has had a cold all week and so Wayne decided to stay home with the kids today. You can imagine from this picture how well that went:)

My new project, not that I've finished all my others. I've been looking for quite a while now for a credenza that I could paint for Presleigh's new big girl decor and I finally talked Wayne into this one. He picked it up for me and I am so excited. It is super heavy duty and perfect to store her toys and junk in, at least I think that's what i'm gonna use it for. Now I just need to decide on a color. Yellow? Green? Red? what do you think?
Presleigh thinks it's her new toy!!!

4 comments:

Taylors said...

I'm so glad you found the rain boots they are really cute. Noah is getting so big I can't believe how much he is changing, he has his own look for sure what a cutie :)
I love all of your projects, keep us posted!

Dexy said...

apple green and bright Cherry red for the credenza.

Joanna said...

Amy, thanks for the laugh (picture of Wayne and your added comment with him staying home with sick Presleigh.) The picture is hillarious!

Really a fun post here. You're gettin' fired up with blogging - I love it!

Love you guys!

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

That credenza is perfect!!!!!