Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Happy 4 months!!!!!
My sweet baby boy is already 4 months. It's crazy how fast the last few months have gone by. We are so busy (which I really do love). Noah is as sweet as he can be. I love this little chubber so much it's almost unhealthy. I also love that he takes a pacifier, falls asleep on his own for most of the night, and sleeps with a special blanket. This boy is a dream baby. I think i'll take about 6 more of him.
I also have to say that this boy loves his sister. He loves to talk to her and give her open mouth kisses. Presleigh can always get him to smile. I love to watch them together. I can't believe how they already interact so much, it's so adorable. What a blessing it is to have 2 amazing little ones!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe it has been 4 months! What a cutie :)
Oh, he is so cute! Children are great blessings - you are right.
I look at your blog everyday to keep up with your kiddos. I can't believe you live so far away from me, I always thought you of all the kids would stay close!! So much for what I think. He is a doll baby and I just want to squeeze him and those sweet cheeks. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Miss you
Love mom
Post a Comment