Howard was my mother's Christmas present this year. We were super excited to get to meet him when she came to visit us. He is super little and very very cute. The kiddos adored him and loved to chase him around.
Here is Presleigh in Noah's baker boy get up. She actually prefers his apron over her own.
Last week was Presleigh's first day in Primary. She was very excited and went right in and sat down with her class. I took this picture of her after church when she was a little grumpy:(
This week during Primary they called her up to sing to her for her birthday which is on Wednesday. She went right up when they called her name and got to pick out a pink CTR bracelet while they sang to her. I have to admit that I got a little teary watching how grown up she was in there. The primary president also gave her a necklace with a key attached to take to the Bishop after church was over. She was so funny about the necklace and said that it has magic powers. I think she was a little disappointed when she had to give it to the Bishop but she did get a yummy candy bar in exchange.
She is looking forward to her strawberry shortcake birthday party, and has been counting down the Sundays until her big day.




1 comment:
Crazy how big she is getting!!! Love her apron! You rock!!!
Post a Comment