First I have to talk about Presleigh and her choice of outfits. These pictures were taken at the beginning of the month and she now usually refuses to wear leggings under her dresses and undershirts under them as well. We battle over the undershirt/sweaters because she loves to wear her tank top dresses without them. She will put on leggings and sweaters when we leave the house which is good because it is around 40 degrees here. Wayne and I are always telling her that her shoulders need to be covered and so sometimes she will ask us while holding a sweater or piece of clothing over her shoulders if we can see her shoulders.
After Wayne was all finished with his test we went to a tree lot and picked out our tree. Presleigh was so excited and even stayed with Wayne at the tree lot in the freezing cold while I ran to the ATM to get some cash.
Then she even helped her dad carry it in:)
Then the kiddos and I decorated it. A few days later most of the ornaments were all over the place so our tree was only decorated half way up. Noah loved pulling the bulbs off and throwing them at the tree.




2 comments:
Amy I love reading your blog, you have such a cute family. Hope you had a great Holiday!
Thanks Veronica!!! I love reading your blog too. I tried to comment on it the other day but it wouldn't let me:( I loved your pretty tree skirt. I wish we got to see you guys more.
Post a Comment