Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mascara

So this happened before our trip to Montana but I want to get up to date on this blog.

Noah's favorite thing to play with is my mascara. Whenever there is quietness in the house I can usually find Noah in the bathroom getting into my make-up. I know this shouldn't be a problem because I should keep my stuff up high, but my hubby was planning on putting a child lock on the drawer and just hasn't gotten around to it. So instead of a drawer lock we just try to make sure the door stays shut. Most the time when Noah gets a hold of my make-up or any pens around the house Presleigh is the first to come tell me. I guess this time she decided to play with him. I obviously wasn't paying attention to what they were doing and niether was Wayne:( They were playing so well outside in the backyard, well at least I thought.

I was talking to my mother at the time and decided to go check on them and all I saw was a big black mess. It was everywhere, on their face, their legs, their toes, their clothes, the house, the patio, our patio chairs. I screamed when I saw them but then had to laugh and grab my phone to take a couple pictures. Luckily it was cheap washable mascara so it came off pretty good. The bath had a huge black ring around it:)

When I told Presleigh that it was not okay to play with mommy's mascara she said to me, "We were trying to be kittys, but we don't have costumes." Hence the whisker looking lines on their faces. I think she did a pretty good job.

I wish that I could say that we have solved the make-up issue but honestly I caught Noah with it again this afternoon.


No comments: