Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weekend in Pictures!!!!






























2 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Cute pictures, they turned out way better than mine. I might have to have you email me a few of them. Saylor loved going to the fair and has asked everyday since then if she can go to the fair again with Pres and Noah.

Peterson Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I loved the convo with you and Noah about the toothpaste and even more that he puts things in his "pockets" (diaper)....ha! Katelyn fills her pockets too (real ones)....I need to make a post about it on my blog cuz it's so cute too! You're a great mom, Amy! Your kids are adorable and love you. Hope the sickness goes away soon. Wish I could sing to you to help you feel better too, but trust me, you don't want that it would only make things worse. Love ya!